As the Vice President of Sales you will be responsible for the successful operations of all things related to sales. You have experience leading a sales team in the technology industry, a proven sales record, proven sales strategies and have a go-getter attitude. We are looking for someone to identify, manage and close on new business opportunities and expand existing relationships within federal, state/provincial and corporate spaces. You will evolve our sales culture through your technical knowledge, high energy, and sales hunter approach. You will work alongside the management team who are constantly driving the business forward.
You will develop and set revenue sales and marketing strategies for our flagship SaaS (software as a service) Grizzly and our other products Grapevine and MyOnlineFingerprint. Monitor results to ensure sales goals are achieved. Regularly meet with clients, complete demos, and sell our products. Regular international travel will be required for this job when COVID-19 restrictions are eased and the corporate decision is determined that it is safe to do so. We are a start-up company so we need someone who will be adaptable with a growth mind set.
About Global Intelligence Inc.
In 2017, Global Intelligence was founded in Fredericton, NB, Canada, to focus on technical development and innovation to help protect innocent victims. Using cutting-edge machine learning automated systems, a mountain of data can be sorted in hours or minutes. Irrelevant information is quickly discarded, and critical evidence identified.
Criminals try to hide their digital tracks, but Global Intelligence identifies and locates people who don’t want to be found. We have developed a proprietary Cyber DNA Engine AI technology that demonstrates an overall 94.3% accuracy rating. No more manually sorting through every piece of data on every device from every potential criminal. The same technology has the flexibility to be altered for corporate clients aiding with employee background checks, fraud and cybersecurity.
- Participate in forecasting and strategic planning, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Business development activities, explore and identify new market opportunities
- Conduct business presentations as necessary throughout the sales cycle, both to potential partners and internally to management/staff. Participate in weekly business meetings to update team on sales
- Leverage your leadership skills and industry knowledge to sell and market Global Intelligence Inc.’s products in order to achieve annual sales targets
- Constantly reach out to potential clients, set up and complete demos
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Post secondary degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing/Sales, Computer Science preferred
- Strong, technical knowledge of cloud based terminology as it relates to Amazon and Microsoft, is preferred
- Proven track record of success in growing sales
- Must have successful sales strategies and selling techniques
- Good technical skills and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve objectives
- Must be a leader, self-starter and proactive in nature
- Must be willing to travel
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Please include your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.