We are currently recruiting two ambitious Account Executives to help grow our sales throughout the North American and European market. Focus will be on identifying potential clients, driving leads, and continuing to support the core mission principles at Global Intelligence Inc. in selling web-based intelligence and investigative technology. This position requires the ability to work with multiple accounts. We are looking for someone to identify, manage and close on new business opportunities and expand existing relationships within federal, state/provincial and corporate spaces. You will evolve our sales culture through your technical knowledge and high energy. You will work alongside the management team who are constantly driving the business forward.
Regularly meet with clients, complete demos, and sell our products. Regular international travel will be required for this job when COVID-19 restrictions are eased and the corporate decision is determined that it is safe to do so. We are a start-up company so we need someone who will be adaptable with a growth mind set.
About Global Intelligence Inc.
In 2017, Global Intelligence was founded in Fredericton, NB, Canada, to focus on technical development and innovation to help protect innocent victims. Using cutting-edge machine learning automated systems, a mountain of data can be sorted in hours or minutes. Irrelevant information is quickly discarded, and critical evidence identified.
Criminals try to hide their digital tracks, but Global Intelligence identifies and locates people who don’t want to be found. We have developed a proprietary Cyber DNA Engine AI technology that demonstrates an overall 94.3% accuracy rating. No more manually sorting through every piece of data on every device from every potential criminal. The same technology has the flexibility to be altered for corporate clients aiding with employee background checks, fraud and cybersecurity.
- Work with the VP of Sales and management team to develop and build sales channels
- Generate qualified leads
- Actively participate in lead generation activities and pursuit of new business from small-to-midsize accounts
- Work with existing/long-term customer accounts, including troubleshooting product and application-based issues
- Assist new customers in getting started with our products through interactive training sessions focused on their unique applications
- Achieve personal quota based on your skills and our technology, training, and marketing support
- Prospect for interest and start the sales process using consultative-based selling techniques
- Utilize sales reports to identify customer contact priority actions
- Maintain CRM records and perform regular data maintenance checks to ensure all account details are accurate, duplicates are removed, and contact information is correct
- Engage in regular sales and technical training
- Contribute on marketing of the products, relay client feedback
- Post secondary degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing/Sales preferred and/or solid track record in technology software sales
- Experience prospecting/cold calling
- Consultative sales strength – able to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Technical acumen and interest
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position would normally be 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday but flexibility is critical for the position as clients are located across the globe and may demand off hours and weekends.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Please include your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.